-->

Fun Way to Prepare Tasty Simple PB Banana Oat Cookies

Simple PB Banana Oat Cookies. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Easy to make and I also have a new obsession to share: Banana bread breakfast cookies. Normally I would say regular I remember I once threw together banana, oats, pb and honey in the blender and they baked into the.

Simple PB Banana Oat Cookies This is the quickest and simplest cookie recipe I've ever made, and they taste so good. For this Banana Oat Cookies recipe, you simply need to mash a banana: Then mix with oats and a little honey and coconut oil Cherished family recipe for Banana Cookies! This banana cookie recipe came from my grandmother, Sybil Capune. You could cook Simple PB Banana Oat Cookies using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you create it.

Ingredients of Simple PB Banana Oat Cookies

  1. Prepare 1 1/4 cup of mashed banana (extra ripe!).
  2. It's 1 cup of rolled oats.
  3. You need 1/2 cup of almond butter.
  4. It's 1/8 tsp of salt.
  5. It's 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (I use dark chocolate).

She made me fresh orange juice in the mornings, loved her toast burnt, and was an amazing home cook. This is one of the simplest baked recipes ever! It's labeled a cookie, but I think of it more as a banana bread bites because they. Health Benefits - Banana Oatmeal Fitness Cookies.

Simple PB Banana Oat Cookies guidance

  1. Mix all ingredients together, spoon into table size rounds on parchment lined cookie sheet. Flatten with spatula and bake on 350 for 8-10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes..
  2. We like to enjoy two each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or coco whip.

First I wanted to call them "Fitness Cookies" - because I think these are the only truly versatile can make them simple or fattening with the chocolate, the nuts, the raisins, coconut etc main thing is there are VEGAN !!! and. Cookie's for breakfast, cookies for lunch, cookies, cookies coooookies!! I've also created variations of this, try my Chocolate Chip Healthy Oatmeal Cookie, and my PB & J Healthy Oatmeal Cookie. The cookies are best right out of the oven, they are chewy and soft - just how I like my cookies. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter