-->

Cardcaptor Sakura Yukito X Touya

Cardcaptor Sakura Yukito X Touya. See more ideas about cardcaptor sakura, sakura card, cardcaptor. I grew up watching cardcaptor Sakura and Sailor moon more than anything as kid and it never occurred to me that touya x yuki's relationship was any different than sakura x syaoron or usagi x mamoru's reln from michiru x haruka's.

[Sakura cardcaptor dj - Touya x Yukito] [Chap 2] - ‿ 。Vân ...
[Sakura cardcaptor dj - Touya x Yukito] [Chap 2] - ‿ 。Vân ... (Cody Stewart)
My first duo that I drew for a friend! I know I got some of the colors off, but I'm really proud of this one. Touya deals with Sakura's constant disappearances and his best friend's dual identity.

Have you seen Cardcaptor Sakura Clearcard yet?

Vì một phút nông nổi nên mới có thứ này.

Cardcaptor Sakura Image #26704 - Zerochan Anime Image Board

One-shots Yaois y opinión personal (Proceso de edición ...

Cardcaptor Sakura (Syaoran Li, Takashi Yamazaki, Yukito ...

Sensei's Anime Gallery - Cardcaptor Sakura 09: Touya ...

Cardcaptor Sakura (Sakura Kinomoto, Tomoyo Daidouji ...

touya x yukito on Tumblr

Cardcaptor Sakura/#2070526 - Zerochan

[Sakura cardcaptor dj - Touya x Yukito] [Chap 3] - ‿ 。Vân ...

Anime screenshots | Yukito, Cardcaptor sakura y Mokona modoki

Admin: Yeah but they are cute together. Yukito le hace un regalo a Sakura español latino. I tried to show the things that they are usually seen doing so I drew Yukito eating and Touya working as a waiter.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter