-->

Recipe: Appetizing Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars

Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. Chocolate chip granola bars are a staple in my pantry, but between my husband, my kids, and my kids' hungry friends, I can't seem to keep enough of them in the house. So I figured it was time to try and make them from scratch, and maybe even sneak in some health food. After many trials, I finally cracked the code.

Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Every chewylicious bite is made with real, mouth-watering. This Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Recipe is THE BEST and easiest way to make granola bars! These granola bars pack well for mid-day snacks or hiking trips. You can create Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars

  1. Prepare 6 tbsp of unsalted butter.
  2. You need 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar.
  3. Prepare 1/4 cup of + 2 TBSP. honey.
  4. Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
  5. Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
  6. Prepare 2 cup of quick oats( instant cooking).
  7. It's 1 3/4 cup of rice krispies.
  8. It's 1/2 cup of almonds ( I used walnuts) - chopped finely.
  9. It's 1/4 cup of wheat germ.
  10. It's 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.

Vary the ingredients for variety or to make them more wholesome. Kroger® Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. I always had a box stashed in my desk drawer just in case I got a case of the hungries and had to rush off to a meeting or needed an afternoon pick-me-up. I loved that they were soft and chewy, and of course that they had chocolate in them.

Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars step by step

  1. Line a 13x9 pan with alumium foil. Leave a little over hang. Spray lightly..
  2. In a large pot. Combine butter, brown sugar & honey..
  3. Bring mixture to a boil.over medium high heat. Stirring constantly. Lower heat . Simmer until mixture is dissolved & slightly thickened. About 2 min. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and salt..
  4. Add oats - rice cereal. - nuts- wheat germ to pan. Fold until combined..
  5. Transfer mixture to your prepared pan . Press down lightly with a spatula to even out. Sprinkle choc. Chips over top. Press down so chips stick in place..
  6. Place in fridge 90 min up to 2 hrs.To chill.Use foil overhang to transfer to cutting board. Cut into retangles..

I am honestly not sure if I've eaten even one since. A simple and delicious gluten-free recipe! Pre-packaged, too sweet, milk chocolate granola bars at lunch and before volleyball practice. Same great taste. (Packaging may vary) I've always enjoyed Quaker Oats products, so I thought I'd try these granola bars. The easiest Granola Bar Recipe you'll ever make!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter